Greek SEO, Local SEO Company, High Rankings
Local SEO Company provides high rankings in competitive niches
Page One Visibility
We focus our approach to securing the greatest visibility in organic results. Because, not all websites are qualified to rank, we need to shift your strategy to adopting a more evergreen approach with quality traffic and content.
We have worked for websites targeting the USA, West and Southern Europe. Niches: just about anything you can think of, from Education to Gaming. Technology: we have worked with HTML, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, OsCommerce, ZenCart, PrestaShop sites.
» SEO: Google / Mobile / YouTube / Maps
» SEO Audit
» Web Design
» Social Media και Content Marketing *
» Check the list of our services here
Put your website in front of thousands of potential customers
The least project time is 6 months for low competition. For competitive rankings, the length of the project may go beyond the 12 months. The time-span is required for a professional who is committed to securing great rankings. Nobody can just blast a website and expect good things to happen.
Sample of a project
Getting rankings like the above requires being consistent that is why I insist working for at least 6 months. Google does not like sites that come out of the blue and try to rank for several keywords. Google likes to see solid foundations, sites that have traffic and all the qualities to rank among the best for the topic/niche.
If you are interested in getting solid rankings, fill in the online form by clicking the button below.
Steven Burda's Testimonial
Senior Financial & Business Professional. Strategic Thinker
Ted is an outstanding sport! I mean, if anyone can get the work done, it's Ted. I truly believe he is one of the valuable assets any organization can have! Well done. Keep up the good work!!
Sharron Pitcher's Testimonial
Assistant Director, TPLSP Consultants
I've worked with Ted on several SEO projects and I'm extremely impressed with his depth of knowledge and also his vast experience with ranking websites on the first page of the search engines. Ted is truly inspirational when it comes to SEO.
Creative Click Media:
19 SEO Tactics your business must have implemented by the end of 2015
Read the Testimonials
- Mobilegeddon (Google update on April 21, 2015) - up to 40% of top US websites non-mobile-friendly.
- In the next week, Yandex will roll an update penalizing sites with excessive paid links
- Do you think you can rank your web page without using any quality content on and off the page?
- Google may rank users in 'activity streams' and give each a 'ranking-score'.
- Having a slow or fast mobile site should not impact your mobile rankings, assuming your desktop site is fast. Google still uses many desktop signals for mobile ranking, even after April 21st
- Beware of malware/black hat SEO tactics hiding within legitimate code in widgets you embed on your blog
- Local citations are important if you want your business to rank in Geo-targeted or local search results.
- Wikipedia: Search Engine Optimization. An introductory article on SEO from Wikipedia.
- Search Engine Land: What Is SEO?. Ten whole chapters on Search Engine Optimization from the acknowledged site Search Engine Land.
- MOZ: The Beginner's Guide to SEO. Known also as SEOMOZ, this site splits the information on SEO into 10 chapters also. MOZ is acknowledged by the SEO community for its analytical tools.
- Search Engine Watch. Monitors all SEO trends.
Latest News from our Blog
- Local Search Results changed to 3 listings instead of 7 (3-Snack Pack)
- SEO and Internet Marketing Tools
- Rankings shake up
- Our latest infographic on the Champions League Final
- Cases where mobile optimized sites miss the mobile-friendly label
- April 21st, the Google mobile-friendly update
- A lot of discussion about the impact of Social Signals in SEO. Read the post.
- Google updates hit the webmasters many times a year. What Link Building Tactics still work in 2015? Read the post.
- Read my article on Site Redesign and SEO published on Linkedin
- Remove a Penguin Penalty
- Recover from Panda
- Use these SEO tools regardless of your expertise
- The SEO trend over time
- Read about the EMD domains
- The differences between Black and White Hat methods
Last updated: January 23, 2016