Digital Marketing Services
more visibility - organic rankings in any niche
Page One Visibility
We focus our approach at securing the greatest visibility in organic results. We don't have a 'secret' sauce for ranking websites, but we do have our way of doing things, which differs from the methods most agencies use on quality and intensity rate. The outcome has proven positive considering traffic, quantity and safety with no 'toxic' backlink profiles or penalties. Because, not all web sites are qualified to rank, be prepared to adopt a more evergreen traffic approach and produce quality content.
My Latest TweetsTweets by @politidis
• SEO from $400 per month per domain
• Penalty Removal (Penguin - Panda) from $1,000 per domain
• SEO Audit from $1,500 per domain
• Social Media and Content Marketing from $600 per month per domain
• Consulting from $1,000 per month
• Check the list of our services here
The least project time is 6 months for low competition. For competitive rankings the length of the project may go beyond the 12 months. The time-span is required for a professional who is committed to securing great rankings. Nobody can just blast a website and expect good things to happen.
Current on each algorithm update
We understand that the search engine industry is demanding in resources and knowledge. Reading, research, testing, competitor monitoring, new skills, all these never stop. We also know that a large number of web pages do not abide to many search engine guidelines. The recognition of this fact, is the first step towards success. On-page content optimization, user engagement and quality content is the way to securing solid rankings.
We have worked for websites targeting the USA, West and Southern Europe. Niches: just about anything you can think of, from Education to Gaming. Technology: we have worked with HTML, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, OsCommerce, ZenCart, PrestaShop sites.
Speak to me about your project
Want to rank for hundreds of keywords?
Getting rankings like the above, is not nuclear science, but it certainly costs money and you need to be consistent with your goals, that is why I insist working for at least 6 months. Google does not like fireworks, sites that come out of the box and try to rank for several keywords. Google likes to see solid foundations, sites that have traffic and all the qualities to rank among the best for the topic/niche.
If you are interested in getting solid rankings, and not just going after 1-3 keywords, fill in the online form above or give me more details by using my detailed quote form.
Ted is an outstanding sport! I mean, if anyone can get the work done, it's Ted. I truly believe he is one of the valuable assets any organization can have! Well done. Keep up the good work!!
Senior Financial & Business Professional. Strategic Thinker
I’ve worked with Ted on several SEO projects and I’m extremely impressed with his depth of knowledge and also his vast experience with ranking websites on the first page of the search engines. Ted is truly inspirational when it comes to SEO.
Assistant Director, TPLSP Consultants
Ted is a B2B SEO consultant and trainer. He's resourceful, knowledgeable and passionate about SEO. I highly recommend working with Ted for business growth and lead and traffic generation.
Salgskonsulent, FJH Automatic
or Read the Testimonials
SEO News on Twitter#seo Tweets
Last updated: July 27, 2015
Latest News from our Blog
- SEO and Internet Marketing Tools
- Rankings shake up
- Our latest infographic on the Champions League Final
- Cases where mobile optimized sites miss the mobile-friendly label
- April 21st, the Google mobile-friendly update
- A lot of discussion about the impact of Social Signals in SEO. Read the post.
- Google updates hit the webmasters many times a year. What Link Building Tactics still work in 2015? Read the post.
- Read my article on Site Redesign and SEO published on Linkedin
- Remove a Penguin Penalty
- Recover from Panda
- Use these SEO tools regardless of your expertise
- The SEO trend over time
- Read about the EMD domains
- The differences between Black and White Hat methods
#SEO #Greece #greekseo #company #agency #firm #agencies #companies #localseo #organic #traffic #rankings #quote #prices #pricing #packages #ROI #retainer #keywords #marketing #penguin #panda #Google #competition #consulting #audit #contentmarketing #socialmediamarketing #service #Europe #consultant #penalty #disavow #guidelines #search #firstpage #internetmarketing #expert #backlinks #mobile #mobilegeddon
- Wikipedia: Search Engine Optimization. Introductory article on SEO from Wikipedia.
- Search Engine Land: What Is SEO?. Ten whole chapters on Search Engine Optimization from the acknowledged site Search Engine Land.
- MOZ: The Beginner's Guide to SEO. Known also as SEOMOZ, this site splits the information on SEO into 10 chapters also. MOZ is acknowledged by the SEO community for its analytical tools.
- Search Engine Watch. Monitors all SEO trends.
SEO Industry News
- Mobilegeddon (Google update on April 21, 2015) - up to 40% of top US websites non mobile-friendly.
- In the next week, Yandex will roll an update penalizing sites with excessive paid links
- Do you think you can rank your webpage without using any quality content on and off page?
- Google may rank users in 'activity streams' and give each a 'ranking-score'.
- Having a slow or fast mobile site should not impact your mobile-rankings, assuming your desktop site is fast. Google still uses many desktop signals for mobile ranking, even after April 21st
- Beware of malware/black hat seo tactics hiding within legitimate code in widgets you embed on your blog
- Local citations are important if you want your business to rank in Geo-targetted or local search results.